In-school field trip
In-School Field Trips & Inquiry Based Learning
Check back for a Winter/Spring giveaway or join our mailing list !
We loved our day with Mr. Bond, all 115 2nd graders were engaged and learning! He was very enthusiastic, informative and personal with everyone. The kids went home and told their parents how much fun they had. We are looking forward to having him back again this school year. All 6 teachers on our team would recommend Mr. Bond to any others looking at a fun way to teach the standards. Kimberly Jefferson, 2nd grade teacher, Liberty Elementary, Franklin TN
LOOKING FOR THE SCIENCE GUYS OF BALTIMORE?
Fun and Educational Field Trips aka STEM/STEAM Programs that come to you!
Our STEM programs offer an interdisciplinary approach to learning where the schools curriculum and academics are realized in real-time hands on experiments.
- We offer more than 80 hands-on workshop ideas and science presentations for kids that meet core standards in Tennessee.
- All the in-school field trips are age-appropriate and tailored to the needs of each class.
- Offering our in-house STEM workshops helps prepare students for TCAPS and are used as a reward for students and teachers.
- See our field trip themes under Workshops or Contact Us for more information today.
- Multiple booking discounts available.
- An educational trip that comes to you! No school bus required.
Schedule an in-school field trip for January or February 2017 by New Year's Day and receive a free City Saver Book!
In-School Field Trip
Hands on science workshops for kids that go along with your curriculum themes. 45 minute program, priced per child done over as many days as needed. Workshop moves from classroom to classroom. Find out more!
Rocks and Minerals Workshop - kids make their own dinosaur t-rex tooth, identify different minerals and carry out hardness tests.
I just wanted to let you know that Professor Greybeard is a powerhouse, and is really getting the kids excited about science! So far all the teachers are extremely pleased. Thank you so much. Rachel Herod, 3rd Grade Teacher, Roy Waldron School, La Vergne, TN. Read more reviews.
Interactive science presentation for one grade at a time. Priced by grade, discounts for multiple grade bookings on the same day. Find out more!
Click here for a sample or sign up here to receive the next issue which includes a monthly experiment, science joke and occassional specials as well as information on upcoming public events, contests and appearances.
Contact us now for pricing and availability